mardi 9 septembre 2014

Introduction

Hello world!


Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog. This is where I'm going to publish regularly my updates, thoughts, and my videos on YouTube. But, let me first introduce myself, I'm Anas Mifrani, a teenager from Morocco. I'm creative, determined and constantly motivated. I like helping people, that's why I have a channel specifically for video tutorials. Right now, I'm only available for computer-related tutorials. However, you might encounter other videos such as football reviews and such.. I try to cover as many topics as I can, to balance between my interests.

What can I say, welcome again! This is the link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgi79xrEn-wigB5tGbNcFgw - Please show me your endorsement by subscribing, it really helps me! Thanks! 

Oh and, since Arabic is my first language, I will translate each of my tutorials here, just for the sake of dear Arab people. 

السلام عليكم و ارحب بكم في مدونتي الشخصية, هنا سانشر بصفة منتظمة افكاري مستجداتي و كذلك مقاطعي على يوتيوب, اسمي انس ميفراني من المغرب و انا فرد ملهم يحب الافكار الجديدة, احب مساعدة الاخرين لذلك اتوفر على قناة مخصصة للمساعدة في مجال الحواسيب و البرامج و كذلك كرة القدم في بعض الاحيان, من اجل تحقيق التوازن بين اهتماماتي 

مرحبا مجددا و هذا رابط قناتي https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgi79xrEn-wigB5tGbNcFgw - حبذا لو ساعدتموني عبر الاشتراك فيها من اجل تواصل اكثر فعالية


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire